Whether as the result of illness, injury, Alzheimer’s or other cognitive impairment, or the normal frailties of aging, you may rely on someone else to help with your daily activities. You may need care temporarily or permanently, either at home or in a residential facility.
Costs to Consider
- 70% of people over age 65 will need some type of long-term care.
- It can cost $70,000 a year, and most insurance doesn’t cover it.
- You need a plan to make sure you are covered.
Making My Plan
- Think you’re too young to plan for long-term care?
- 40% of people who need long-term care are under 64.
- Plan today so you and your family are protected.